- Protection of unborn babies.
- That motherâ€™s hearts would be filled with love towards their unborn babies.
- Godly people who will speak truth will be placed in the paths of women who are considering an abortion.
- God would supernaturally visit women who are considering an abortion to help them choose LIFE.
- American to understand how God feels about unborn babies.
- More adoptions of unwanted children.
- Planned Parenthood (the place where most abortions in SD are done) in Sioux Falls would close down.
- Abortion workers to be saved and know Jesus.
- That abortion would be outlawed in the state of South Dakota.
- That South Dakota would lead the nation in doing what is right in this area.
- God to touch President Obamaâ€™s heart and turn his heart toward the unborn in our nation.
- God would forgive our nation for the murdering of 52 MILLION babies.
- That God would raise up a prayer movement consisting of thousands of people to pray for the ending of abortion in our state & nation.
- Mothers who have had abortions. For forgiveness and salvation for them.Â That they would receive freedom from guilt and shame and know the love of Jesus.
Matthew 7:7 â€œAsk and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my motherâ€™s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!Â Your workmanship is marvelousâ€”how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.Â Every day of my life was recorded in your book.Â Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.Â 17 How precious are your thoughts about me,[b] O God.Â They cannot be numbered!Â 18 I canâ€™t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!Â And when I wake up,
you are still with me!
Jeremiah 1:4-5Â 4 The Lord gave me this message:
5 â€œI knew you before I formed you in your motherâ€™s womb.Â Before you were born I set you apart
and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.â€
Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Ephesians 2:10Â Â For we are Godâ€™s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.