- Protection of unborn babies.
- That mother’s hearts would be filled with love towards their unborn babies.
- Godly people who will speak truth will be placed in the paths of women who are considering an abortion.
- God would supernaturally visit women who are considering an abortion to help them choose LIFE.
- American to understand how God feels about unborn babies.
- More adoptions of unwanted children.
- Planned Parenthood (the place where most abortions in SD are done) in Sioux Falls would close down.
- Abortion workers to be saved and know Jesus.
- That abortion would be outlawed in the state of South Dakota.
- That South Dakota would lead the nation in doing what is right in this area.
- God to touch President Obama’s heart and turn his heart toward the unborn in our nation.
- God would forgive our nation for the murdering of 52 MILLION babies.
- That God would raise up a prayer movement consisting of thousands of people to pray for the ending of abortion in our state & nation.
- Mothers who have had abortions. For forgiveness and salvation for them. That they would receive freedom from guilt and shame and know the love of Jesus.
Matthew 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. 17 How precious are your thoughts about me,[b] O God. They cannot be numbered! 18 I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up,
you are still with me!
Jeremiah 1:4-5 4 The Lord gave me this message:
5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart
and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”
Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.