SCRIPTURE PRAYERS AND PROCLAMATIONS TO BLESS ISRAEL
By Rev. Derek Prince
- Father God, remove the veil You have sovereignly placed over the eyes of Israel, that they would recognize Jesus as their Messiah (2 Corinthians 3:14).
- Lord, show Your mercy and favor to Israel in this set time (Psalm 102:13).
- Â We pray for the current leaders in Israel, including the Prime Minister, the mayor of Jerusalem, and all those in the military service.Â Raise up government leaders in Israel (and world-wide) who will not seek to ‘divide the land’ and who would recognize the unique significance of Jerusalem in God’s end-time purposes.
- “He Who scattered Israel will gather him; and will keep him as a shepherd keeps his flock” (Jeremiah 31:10).Â Father, continue to draw the Jewish people to Yourself according to Your sovereign will.
- Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.Â Let them be as grass upon the housetops, which wither before it grows up (Psalm 129:5-5).Â Lord, deal justly and swiftly with Your enemies.
- Â Destroy and divide the tongues of those who would incite violence against Israel (Psalm 55:9).Â In the Name of Jesus, we bind every false religion and false doctrine that does not acknowledge Your eternal plan for the land and people of Israel.
- Â The scepter of the wicked will not remain over the land allotted to the righteous (Psalm 125:3).Â Father, break the strongholds of religion, pride and wickedness that seek to control Israel.
- The Lord will not forsake His people for His great Name’s sake, because it has pleased the Lord to make Israel His people (I Samuel 12:22).Â Use us Lord to help others understand Your plan for Israel and Your love for the Jewish People.
- The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes their plans of no effect (Psalm 33:10).Â We declare that God’s purposes for Israel will be completely fulfilled and that He will be glorified.
- Â Show Your loving kindness to Your people Israel and keep them as the apple of Your eye.Â Hide them under the shadow of Your wings, from the wicked who oppress them, from their deadly enemies who surround them (Psalm 17, 7-9).
- We pray that You would remember Your covenants and promises towards Israel, especially when others rise up against her to swallow her alive.Â When their wrath is kindled against her, the waters will not overwhelm her.Â God will not give her as a prey to their teeth (Psalm 124).
- Â Sanctify Your Great Name, which has been profaned amongst the nations, which has been profaned in the midst of Israel.Â That nations shall know that the Lord is God, when He is sanctified in Israel before their eyes.Â Sprinkle the clean water of Your Word on Israel and cleanse her from her filthiness and from all of her idols, including abortion and the occult.Â Give Israel a new heart, and put a new spirit within her.Â Remove her heart of stone and give her a heart of flesh that can respond to the Holy Spirit, and cause her to walk in Your statues, keep Your commandments and do them (Ezekiel 36:23-27).
- Cause the church to fulfill its commission to preach the Gospel to the whole world, so the full number of the Gentiles would come into the Kingdom.Â Then all Israel will be saved (Romans 11:25-26).
- We pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6) and for it to remain Israel’s undivided capital.
- Pray for the spirit of unity – for peace between religious and secular Jews, for peace to flow between believers in the land.
- Pray for the Body of Messiah in Israel to become a praying, maturing Body.Â We pray this Body would allow the love and compassion of Yeshua to flow through them and touch everyone they encounter.
- Raise up intercessors for Israel.Â Put more watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem, who will give You no peace day or night until You establish Jerusalem and make her the praise of the earth (Isaiah 62:6-7).
- Father, bring glory to Your Name through the mercy You show to the Land.Â Bring the necessary seasonal rain upon the country.Â Cause the crops to be bountiful.
- We pray that the three spiritual forces of humanism, marxism-socialist philosophy and spiritual inheritance of the Ottoman Empire will be broken and rendered powerless.
- Bless Israel through the many immigrants who are flowing back to the nation.Â Bring sovereign, supernatural move of the Holy Spirit among these new immigrants, that they might proclaim Your truths to their fellow Jews.
- We pray for radical change in the Israeli system of government, that the divisiveness partisanship would give way to unity and cooperation; great wisdom and revelation to all members of the Knesset and Israel’s Supreme Court.
- We pray that, in the midst of pressures, the people of Israel will turn to You, God.Â We pray that You will hear the hearts cry of people in this land and have mercy.Â As it says in Isaiah 30:19 “You shall weep no more.Â He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry.Â When He hears it, He will answer.”
- Pour out Your Spirit upon the people of Israel – especially upon the young people so Your works can be declared to future generations.
- Raise up “sons of Zion” who take God’s Word seriously in opposition to humanism of Greece.” (Zechariah 9:13).
- We prepare for the Holy Spirit to intervene in the current situation in Israel.Â “When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him (Isaiah 59:19).
- Turn the hearts of the people of Israel to trust in the Name of the Lord for deliverance not in the chariots and horses of their military might (Zechariah 4:6).
- God raise up elders and young leaders to teach and train the new generation of Israelis who are coming in faith of the Messiah.
- We pray that the Palestinian Arabs will come to faith in Messiah and embrace God’s end-time purpose for Israel;Â Send forth laborers to bring in the appointed harvest from the Middle-East.
- May Israel’s relationship with the United States be strong, and may our nation – and especially young believers — recognize and support God’s purpose for Israel.
- Lord, we ask that the young believers in America would come to love Jewish people and seek to prepare the returnÂ of the Messiah.